Keyword optimization and keyword research are one of the foremost approaches to get top rankings in search engines. Often the webmasters conduct a good keyword research, select appropriate keywords for their content but due to the improper placement of keywords demolish their efforts and website ranking falls down. How to place the keyword? Where to place the keyword? These are two basic questions; every website optimizer should have enough knowledge about these issues in order to accomplish an effective keyword optimization.
If we talk about keyword placement; we must know how to put together the keywords in content in a productive manner following the demonstrated strategies. Here we’ll be discussing how the search engine indexes the entire website and how much content would be appropriate within a web page.
- Keyword prominence: It refers to find the best place to embed a keyword.
- Keyword proximity: It’s about the closeness of keywords with each other contained by a sentence.
- Keyword density: It’s about measuring the influence of keywords in the content.
- Keyword frequency: It refers to the reappearance of the keywords within a fix amount of content.
It’s no only about how the keywords are placed right through your content but where to embed these keywords is the matter of equal importance. A proper keyword optimization requires to be fulfilled in both aspects. To achieve maximum overall keyword optimization you need to know about keyword placement. Below are different strategies to accomplish this task:
- Include the most significant keywords or keyword phrase in the “Title Tag”. Use the most related keywords and make your title attractive enough that the visitor would be forced to click on it. We have observed that it’s very common to use the same title for a specific topic; when you are challenging with millions of titles of the identical niche, you obviously need to show up and capture the reader’s attention.
- The subsequent method to make sure good keyword optimization is to apply descriptive “Meta Tags”. This is actually the part text that a search engine demonstrates in the search results. These Meta Tags have much importance because every one who clicks on a search engine result reads the Meta Tags at first glance.
- Thirdly, formulate a good utilization of “Keyword Meta Tags”. The purpose of Keyword Meta Tag is to include the keywords and keyword phrases to the website content. Enlist the major keywords or keyword phrases and separate them with commas, trailed by the rest of keywords you will be using within your content. This enables the search engines to discover your website.
- “Heading Tag” is the fourth most important optimization technique used to grasp detached topics linking paragraphs. H1 refers to the largest bold and H6 for smallest bold. The “Heading Tags” present the most important keywords of your content.
- Utilization of “Alt Tag” adds text in place of an image. Some people turn off the graphics display option in their browsers to ensure faster page load. These “Alt Tags” must have the description of destination link and include your preferred keywords.
- Final strategy to be implemented is the “Hypertext Links”. Don’t forget to include your preferred keywords or keyword phrases in your link.
SEO Advices is committed to bestow their clients with best keyword optimization as well as search engine optimization. Our highly skilled staff knows about all tactics used to improve overall search engine ranking.